The 8th Antonius Fashion Show live stream (hereinafter AME) will take place on June 12, 2020. AME has been one of the three fashion shows of Estonian Fashion Festival (hereinafter Eff) for three years and the keywords of AME are wearability, marketability and consumer-friendliness. Each fashion designer should be able to produce and market their collections on a larger scale if necessary.
Antonius Fashion Show will be held in two categories:
collections of apparel and/or
collections of accessories.
ANTONIUS FASHION SHOW 2020 RULES
1. Both individual designers and teams can participate.
2. Participants must be at least 18 years old and the collection must be completed within the last 1.5 years.
3. The participant must have prepared at least 1 collection, but not more than 10 collections, before applying for the show.
4. The participant can participate in two categories:
4.1 apparel collection of 10 sets
4.2 accessory collection of 10 items.
5. The participant can participate with one collection only in one fashion show at Eff.
6. The required information from the participant:
6.1. a description of the concept of the collection, both in Estonian and in English, containing information about the title, inspiration and the message of the collection. The maximum number of characters used in the description is 1000 per language. The description given by the participants will be used to present the author in all materials of Eff and AME and further changes will not be acceptable.
6.2. information about the authors of the collection (education, experience in the fashion industry, etc.), address(es), contact(s), website and social media accounts.
6.3. sketches of the whole collection.
6.4. if the process of creating a collection has already started, then photos of it.
- The deadline for submitting the application is April 6, 2020, at 23.59. The AME team has the right to postpone the deadline if needed.
- The correctness of the applications will be controlled by the AME team. The collection presented at the fashion show will be selected by the jury of AME.
- The designers who will be selected to present their collection at the fashion show will be announced on April 8, 2020. The AME team will contact the selected designers to give further information about the show. The final list of all selected designers will be announced on the Eff website (
fashionfestival.ee). The contractbetween the designers and AME will be signed shortly after the announcementof selected designers. The contract will contain information aboutthe rights and responsibilities of both parties.
- The AME team will organise an online meeting with the selected designers. Participation will be mandatory. The absence will be allowed only with the previous permission from the AME team and due to a reasonable excuse.
- The AME team will be responsible for finding the models. If the designer will bring his/her own models, then the designer is also responsible for their presence at the rehearsal and main event at the right time. AME will not cover the transportation and accommodation costs for the models.
- Each designer is responsible for finding, lending, transporting and returning footwear for his/her collection.
- AME rehearsal will take place on June 11, 2020 and the participation will be mandatory for the designers and the models.
- The stylist of the AME team will help designers to put together the concept of the styling for the collection and with the fitting process.
- The art director of the AME team will design the whole concept and will be responsible for the production of the show.
- The art director of AME team will design the concept of the make-up and hair for the show and the make-up artists and hairstylists will be provided by the AME team.
- Suggestions by the designers to modify the concepts of the production, make-up and hair will not be accepted. In case of disagreements, the AME team has the right to remove the designers from the show.
- The music design for the collection presentation will be provided by the designer by the agreed time with the AME team.
- If the concept of the collection is
more suitedfor either of the two other shows (OmaMood/Mood-Performance- Tants), the AME team has the right to decide which show is most appropriate for theapplicant.