Antonius Fashion Show was founded at Tartu Centre for Creative Industries in 2013. The initial purpose of the show was to introduce the work of their incubants. Over time, Antonius Fashion Show has grown into a recognised fashion event that introduces ready-to-wear fashion and accessory design. For designers, Antonius Fashion Show has become a platform from which helps to take a leap into the local and international market and other international fashion shows. The keywords for Antonius Fashion Show are contemporary design, high quality materials, elaborate styling, well-fitting cuts and practicality.
This year’s Antonius Fashion Show will take place only digitally over the internet. The purpose is to create professional videos that can be used by the Eff team and designers in their marketing activities. Well-produced videos with their audiovisual elements will give more opportunities to designers to introduce their collection internationally at lower costs.
There will be a participation fee for all designers who will be chosen to showcase their collections at one of Eff’s fashion shows in the amount of 25 (+ VAT) euros.
The launch of Antonius Fashion Show designers’ videos and a showroom will take place on the 11th of June 2021.
RULES OF ANTONIUS FASHION SHOW 2021
Antonius Fashion Show will be held in two categories:
- Both individual designers and teams can participate.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old and the collection must be completed within the previous year.
- Previously, the participant must have prepared at least 1 collection, but not more than 10 collections, before applying for the show.
- The participant can participate in two categories:
- apparel collection of 5 sets
- accessory collection of 5 items.
- The participant can participate only in one fashion show at Eff with his/her collection..
- The required information from the participant:
Please answer to the following questions:
- What inspired you to create this collection?
- What kind of materials were used and why?
- What is the overall message of this collection?
- What makes this collection unique?
- For whom is this collection (women, men, both or children)?
- What is the overall purpose as a designer/the designers?
- Where do you see your professional career in 5 or 10 years?
b. information about the designer of the collection (education, experience in the fashion industry, etc.), address(es), contact(s), website and social media accounts.
c. sketches of the whole collection.
d. In case of the creative process a collection has already started, then photos of the collection.
- The deadline for submitting the application is February 28, 2021, at 23.59. The AME team has the right to postpone the deadline if needed.
- AME team will review the correctness of each application.
- The designers who will be selected to present their collection at the fashion show and showroom will be announced on March 8, 2021. The AME team will contact the selected designers to give further information about the show. The final list of all selected designers will be announced on the Eff website (fashionfestival.ee).
- The contract between the designers and AME will be signed shortly after the announcement of selected designers. The contract will contain information about the right and obligation of both parties.
- The AME team will organise a Zoom meeting with the designers on March 18, 2021, at 6 PM. Participation will be mandatory. The absence will be allowed only with the previous permission from the AME team and due to a reasonable excuse.
- There will be a participation fee for all the designers who will be chosen to showcase their collections at one of Eff’s fashion shows in the amount of 25 (+ VAT) euros. The participation fee should be transferred to MTÜ Eesti Moe Festival bank account EE817700771002954878 by March 31, 2021. In the description field, please add the first and last name of the designers. If participation fee hasn’t been transferred by the deadline, the Eff team has a right to remove a designer/the team from the fashion show.
- The designer of the collection will have to ensure that at least one of the sets of the collection will be sent to the AME team by April 6, 2021. The set from the collection will be used for the advertising materials for the designer and AME. The address where the set from the collection will be sent will be given by the AME team. The cost of transportation will be covered by the designers.
- The AME team will be responsible for finding the models. If the designer will bring his/her own models, then the designer is also responsible for their presence at the filming. AME will not cover the transportation and accommodation costs for the model the designer chooses to bring.
- Each designer is responsible for finding, lending, transporting and returning footwear for his/her collection.
- The Art Director of the AME team will design the whole concept and will be responsible for the production of the show.
- The Art Director of the AME team will design the concept for the make-up and hair looks for the show and the make-up artists and hairstylists will be provided by the AME team.
- Suggestions by the designers to modify the concepts of the production, make-up and hair will not be accepted. In case of disagreements, the AME team has the right to remove the designers from the show.
- The music concept for the collection’s presentation will be provided by the AME team.
- The concept of the video launch event and showroom will be created by the AME team.
- The entire collection must be sent to the AME team by May 10, 2021. The address where the collection must be sent to will be given by the AME team. The transportation costs will be covered by the designers.
- If the concept of the collection is more suited for either of the two other shows of Eff (OmaMood/Mood-Performance-Dance), the AME team has the right to decide which show is most appropriate for the applicant.
The Art Director of AME