OmaMood fashion show will take place at on 11 June 2020 via LIVE stream.
- Both individual designers and teams can participate. One designer can participate in the contest with several collections.
- The collection must be wearable fashion; both clothing and accessory collections are accepted.
- The collection must consist of 6–10 sets and be completed in 2019 at the earliest. A designer who has created more than 10 collections can not participate.
- One collection can only be presented in one show of the Estonian Fashion Festival.
To participate, the following documents must be submitted:
- Brief description (A4) of the concept of the collection – title, vision, inspiration, message, technique. A photo collage can also be added to the description of the inspiration. The maximum number of characters used in the description is 1000.
- Designs (A4) of the entire collection. Each set must be presented on a separate sheet. There are no rules as to the layout of the designs.
- A photo (A4) must be submitted of one completed set. If necessary, you can add photos of the details.
- It is recommended to include samples of materials (by mail / on the spot) or their description/photographs (digitally).
INFORMATION ABOUT THE AUTHORS
- The name of the collection must be indicated on the designs. The designs and other documents may not have any indications as to the author(s) because the competition is anonymous.
- Information about the author(s) of the collection (on the given form). In the case of a team, you must select one of the authors as your contact person and mark down their name. The details of the author(s) must be submitted in a separate envelope / separate file.
- The information must show the name of the collection, which is indicated in the designs.
- The beginning of the contest is 1 February 2020. The deadline for submitting designs is the 6th of April 2020 at 11:59 PM. The team of OmaMood fashion show has the right to extend the deadline for submitting designs.
- The organisers of OmaMood fashion show shall check the eligibility of the designs for the contest. The jury of OmaMood fashion show will select the designers for the show from the properly submitted collections.
- The designers selected for the show will be announced on 8th of April 2020. These designers will be contacted and the final list of designers will also be uploaded to the fashionfestival.ee website. All selected designers will be awarded a contract outlining the rights and responsibilities of the parties regarding the organisation of the OmaMood fashion show.
- All selected designers are obligated to participate at a conference day regarding the fashion festival on in april 2020 in Tartu. The exact location will be given to designers in a email regarding more information.
- Designs submitted by post are returned upon request within one month after the end of the competition. The designer must cover any costs related to returning the designs (for documents submitted by post, the postage stamps necessary for sending them back must be included in the envelope).
- If necessary, the organisers of OmaMood fashion show will help successful designers find the suitable models and shoes. If the designer chooses to present their own models they will have to notify the organisational team at the first chance. OmaMood does not compensate accommodation or travel excpenses for models.
- The staging of the fashion show is a comprehensive solution that is in accordance with the vision of the collections, the organisers of OmaMood, and the stage director. On the day of the fashion show, the organisers of OmaMood fashion show will guarantee professional make-up and hairstyles for the models. The music for the show is chosen by organising team.
- The jury of OmaMood fashion show reserves the right to forward a submitted collection to another competition of the Estonian Fashion Festival (Mood-Performance-Tants or Antonius Fashion Show) if it fits better in terms of the concept of the performance and designs.
Address for sending designs via post: